Sunday Writing Essential (SunWE, 03/23/14, Be Free)
This week I am granting your freedom. No rules, no restrictions, just go wild and write about anything your little hearts desire. Pick a subject, pick a genre, and surprise me. It’s all up to you this week.
Write a story (fiction or non-fiction) or a poem about anything. Let your imagination run free.
The List of Things to Do:
- Add this Challenge Statement to the post: Write a story (fiction or non-fiction) or a poem about anything. Let your imagination run free.
- Put (SunWE, 03/23/14, Be Free) in your post title.
- Be sure to tag your post with SunWE, Gather Writing Essential, and Be Free.
- Then post it to Gather Writing Essential. You can also comment below with the link to your post to ensure I find it.
- And try to post it by next Sunday, but if you post late, no worries.
There is also a limit of three submissions from each member per day, which you can follow or ignore at your discretion.
Also, if you would like a detailed critique of your response to a challenge, feel free to request it at the end of your post. Otherwise, I’ll simply leave a nice comment.
Here are the responses I found for the “Irish Green” challenge:
SunWE, 03/16/14, Irish GreenSunWE, Kelpies and such, a re-post by Pam Brittain
SunWE, 03/16/14, Irish Green "Saint Patricks Day" by Heather - child of God, C.
If I missed yours, please let me know.