This is a story that happened to my wife and I one Saturday when we decide to go to a very famous eating establishment for lunch.
The place was so crowded that we had to eat at a table with about a dozen people that was on some kind of a group trip. It was against our desires but we had a seat and ordered our food.
About the time every one had finished eating, some started complaining about the food, and called the waitress over and complained to her about the food, she got the manager and he listened to their complaints, we wanted to crawl under the table.
the manager looked at their plates and said it must not been too bad you ate all of it, and refused to rectify desires, and gave them their ticket, they gave us ours.
after he walked away one of the wives said to her husband, this is the only time that we have had to pay since we left home.
We went and paid our bill and appologized to the management and told them that we were not part of the group. they thanked us and we left, and made it a point never eat at a table with a large group, unless we know them.
- There is a limit of three submissions from each member per day. If you’re extremely prolific, spread out your work and post only three submissions per day.
- Post to Gather Writing Essential.
- Tag your submission with SatWE.
- Include (Saturday Writing Essential) as part of your title.
- I ask that you make your submission(s) by next Friday afternoon.