Prompt: Post a blog entry
Five Reasons Why I Don’t Want To Write A Blog Post
1. I don’t have much time. (Okay, I have all the time in the world, I just don’t feel like it)
2. My life is boring, not much to talk about. (Sure, I have two kids, a hubby, a job that’s demanding and other projects that can keep me busy, but…)
3. Why should I blog about stuff when I can write to prompts or make more time to write that next big novel? (Okay, here is another way I can procrastinate, because I usually do not write on that next big novel every day. I get bored on occasion, alright? Geez)
4. Nothing good can come out of blogging. (Well, only if a publisher should say, come by and see a post of mine, and compliment, “oh, you’re a great writer, let’s publish your work” then it might be worth it, otherwise…)
5. And, the number five reason why I should not be blogging is…. *See rule number one and get back to me in the morning, or the afternoon, or the evening, or perhaps tomorrow. I might be busy, not blogging: again.