This prompt jumped out at me, and reminded me of yet one of my revenge plans to get back at my brother. When I was little my brothers were not always nice to me and one in particular use to make me dig for worms with my bare hands. I hate the smell of worms to this day, but I have told my brother more then once that his time is coming and soon enough revenge will be paid back in full. When he least expects it the worms will be waiting. There are some advantages to being the youngest.
Put this challenge statement at the beginning or end of your submission so readers will know what you’re supposed to do.
Challenge: Using prose or poetry, write something (fiction, nonfiction, or essay) about getting revenge. Try not to make it serious, but aim for lighthearted fun.
- There is a limit of three submissions from each member per day. If you’re extremely prolific, spread out your work and post only three submissions per day.
- Post to Gather Writing Essential.
- Tag your submission with SatWE.
- Include (Saturday Writing Essential) as part of your title.
- I ask that you make your submission(s) by next Friday afternoon