Watch What You Say
A chemist ordered some H20
She wanted to impress her beau
He really hadn't a clue
He ordered H20 too*
Now the wedding she'll have to forgo.
* I know a lot of you may not 'get it'....H20 is water but H202 is hydrogen peroxide....so she said I'll have some H20 too....peroxide instead of water....okay, so I'm a scientist and my warped mind works differently than all ya'alls ( a Georgia thing). :)
- Follow the form, which is a five-line poem andÂ rhyme scheme a-a-b-b-a.
- Today's prompt: no prompt! Limericks are made for laughter.
- Publish so that the date stamped is AprilÂ 16th with only one stamp-date
- Tag with MP2012
- Publish to Mindful Poetry (and other groups as you wish)