Follow these rules:
- Follow the syllable count
- Follow the subject theme
- You have freedom to make line breaks as you choose or none at all.
- Today's prompt: although Japanese poetry like haiku and senyru are not usually titled, we will title ours. For your title: Use a name of someone on Gather. If you are hesitant to do that, use your own name as it appears on Gather.
- Publish so that the date stamped is April 10th and only stamped once unless you provide a clarifying comment.
- Tag with MP2012
- Publish to Mindful Poetry (and other groups as you wish)
Irina ( Me )
she opens her eyes
staggers to the laptop