Don't forget to hire an accountant & an advisor
Top Ten things to do after winning the lottery
10. "Leaving on a jet plane. Don't know when I'll be back again."
9. Open a bookstore with a coffee shop, bistro, and wine bar in Seattle.
8. Look for a compatible companion at eharmony presenting myself as a gentleman of leisure, erudition, and philanthropic conscience.
7. Trade in my Timex for a Tag Heuer watch. More importantly, know the value of time.
6. Drive an American-made car, say a Ford Prius. Yet, use public transit and keep bicycling.
5. Have a cabin up north in Minnesota, a condo in Miami Beach, a vacation home in Provence, and a home somewhere in the Midwest. How about buying an apartment complex to provide temporary shelter for the homeless.
4. Tell myself that my fortune is not a fantasy or a dream, but rather a responsibility to live well, be generous, and to have an ethical agenda.
3. Join a book club, attend symphonies and choral concerts.
2. Become more involved in environmental issues and invest in green enterprises.
1. Understand more fully the meaning of the New Testament parable of the rich young man.